Do you have call recording enabled on your account and need to access a call recording for a past call?
Here you will find how you can do that, but first, you need to check a few things:
- If you have the call recording feature on your account, it may be a part of the package or a separate add-on.
- If the direction of the call is set to be recorded. Normally the incoming calls are recorded since they have the automated message announcing to the callers that the call may be recorded. In some situations, like in case of financial service providers, you may be required by the local regulations to have all calls recorded.
- If the recorded storage is was sufficient to keep the call recording within its limits. If you have a small storage for call recording, the call that was made a long time ago may not be available anymore.
Once the above criteria are met, you can access the call recording using the hardware/software phone, NUACOM mobile app or the NUACOM web portal.
Here is how you do it on each of them:
- Using the soft/hardware phone: Just dial 277 then follow the prompts. You will need to know the admin PIN and the phone number of the party. To navigate through multiple call recordings related to the same number use the following buttons:
- 4 - access the previous (older) call recording.
- 5 - repeat the current call recording.
- 6 - access the next (newer) call recording.
- Using NUACOM mobile app: For this method, you will need to install the NUACOM mobile app available on Apple App Store or Android Play Store.
Once the app is installed on your device, you will need to log in using your NUACOM username and password.
After the successful login, you can press the "green" button on the right side of the call logs page and the audio player will start playing the call recording.
- Using NUACOM web portal: Please login first in the NUACOM portal then go to "Call Logs" page. You should see a green button on the right side of the entry in the list.