- Go to the X-lite website to download and install the X-lite program. https://www.counterpath.com/x-lite-download/
- Log in to the NUACOM website.
- Navigate to Settings > Extensions.
- Click on the extension number next to the person you wish to set up. On the drop-down menu select ‘SIP Credentials’.
*Keep this Username & Password shown below to hand, you will need these to enter into X-lite*
- Open the X-Lite App.
- In the menu navigate to Softphone > Account Settings.
- Add the same username from NUACOM and enter into the ‘Username Id’ field.
- Under ‘Domain’ enter the following: soft.nuacom.net
- Add the same password from NUACOM and enter into the ‘Password’ field.
- Add your display name and click ‘Ok’.
X-Lite has now been set up with your NUACOM account. You will see presence status as ‘Available’.