- Log in to the NUACOM Website.
- Navigate to Settings > IVR Menu.
- Scroll down to ‘Greeting’.
- Click the ‘List’ icon to begin the setup.
Click ‘+ Add New Announcement’ to add the greeting message. (All existing recordings will be shown below).
- Add the name of the announcement e.g ‘Welcome Message’.
- Add a brief description of the recording.
- You can record the message directly from an extension. Select the extension and click record message to begin.
- Alternatively, if you have a file of a recording you can upload it in this section.
- Navigate Settings > My Numbers.
- Choose the number you wish to allocate the ‘Greeting’ from the IVR on and set the following:
Number Name: The title that was given to the phone number.
Action: Select ‘Welcome message & IVR Menu’
Option: Select the ‘IVR’ you were just working in. Multiple can exist.