NUACOM is a modern telephony solution (Cloud Phone System) for businesses that need a reliable and fully scalable business phone system. It enables sales and support teams to make calls directly from a computer, our Softphone application, or smartphone. Beyond this, NUACOM provides first-rate telephony features, such as:
- Automated Call Recording and instant access to all of your call logs.
- An IVR menu and time management tools (opening hours) which are customizable within your User Portal.
- Complete mobility so you can make and receive calls from anywhere, at any time, with a simple Internet connection.
- Use Call Notes to keep track of valuable information during your calls.
- Automated Caller ID so you can boost your connection ratio with a local presence ID.
- Call Tags to easily classify the type of call in your logs.
- Real-time stats displayed on your live calls Wallboard and Monitoring services.
- Advanced call analytics, custom reports and more.
- Log in to your NUACOM Account at NUACOM Web Portal.
- Navigate through the menu on the left side of the screen to > Settings > Apps and Integrations.
- Once within the Apps and Integrations section, you will see our other integration platforms. Under the HubSpot section, Click on 'View/Edit' and then 'Connect'.
If already logged into HubSpot
A new window will open for HubSpot. Inside this window click on the button 'Grant access'.
If not logged into HubSpot
If you are not signed into HubSpot the window will open prompting you to log in before completing the connection to the Nuacom platform.
# Users mapping:
Once connected to HubSpot you can now select and allocate the NUACOM 'Extension' with the 'Users' on HubSpot.
- Click the drop-down menu under the NUACOM logo and select an extension.
- Under the HubSpot logo, select the corresponding user for this extension.
- You can click on the "+" button to add the next row.
- Once all extensions are allocated to the corresponding users you can move to the next step: Call data sync.
# Map NUACOM call tags with HubSpot Call outcome ( optional ):
# Additional phone number fields for Companies and Contacts ( optional ):
Sometimes you may have extra fields for phones in Contacts or Companies and to do the integration also look for those numbers, you need to map them.
# Availability of call recording:
# Call Data Sync:
In the Call Data Sync section, you can choose to sync all call events or only events associated with particular phone numbers or queues. We recommend setting it as for "All".
You can also choose to send the call recording to HubSpot CRM (or not), together with the rest of the call data, with the call activity.
There are three options here.
- All: If you wish to monitor all phones.
- Number: If you wish to monitor a specific number.
- Queue: Setup in the Queue section, monitor all calls from a group of phones, for example, all Sales phones.
When choosing 'Queue' you may select the group you have already set up.
When choosing 'Number' you must select the exact number you wish to monitor.
Choose to record all calls or not
• Do Not Include
PS: do not forget to click on "Save". To close this modal, please click on the "x" on the top right, or just click outside the modal. Now, let's go to the last step and set up the click-to-call function.
- To be able to call directly from the HubSpot interface, you would need to install NUACOM Chrome Extension. You can find it on our Apps & Integrations page or by just clicking here.
- On NUACOM Chrome Web Store page, click on Add to Chrome. It may take 30 seconds for the NUACOM extension to be added.
- Once you have installed NUACOM Chrome Extension, on the top right of your Chrome Browser, please click on the Extension Icon, find NUACOM from the list of extensions and pin it
- Then, click on the NUACOM extension and enter the same credentials you use to log in to your softphone and user portal. Once you are logged in, you will be required to choose your extension and the method of calling: ringing your extension or starting a call from your softphone. We recommend the second option if you use NUACOM desktop softphone and the first option if you only use NUACOM IP phones
- Furthermore, you can also enable/disable the option to edit the number before dialing and display an inbound call pop-up notification.
PS: We also offer the option to open a particular URL, using the Pop-up Notification button, but with the latest HubSpot Integration Update released in May 2021, this is no longer required by HubSpot clients using NUACOM softphone.
From August 2022, If you have the Nuacom and HubSpot integrations linked,
when you click on the orange call button to make a call, you will now have the option to use HubSpot OR Nuacom to call
For the Integrations to Sync correctly between HubSpot & NUACOM
- Each contact in HubSpot requires a field that matches the Nuacom Formatting to sync and log calls correctly (see example below)
- In HubSpot, you can use the Additional Field "extra_phone" for this use
in the example below the custom field is using the preferred formatting for the Nuacom integration to work and sync calls (extra_phone, highlighted in green)
PLEASE NOTE - This "extra_phone" field must to be formatted, either with the international or national format, with no spaces, no parenthesis, etc (see example below)
1. example of numbers formatted with spaces (will not sync)
2. example of numbers formatted with dashes (will not sync)
3. example of numbers formatted with no spaces, no parenthesis, etc. (correct formatting)
Uninstalling the Integration
- Go to Nuacom Portal / Apps and Integrations menu, click to View/Edit HubSpot integration and at the bottom you have the Disconnect button.
After confirming the disconnection your calls will no longer be pushed to HubSpot and all synced data will be removed from NUACOM database.
The second option would be disconnecting your account from HubSpot page, please check HubSpot guide in the following link: HubSpot uninstall guide.