Call Forwarding can be done in many different ways.
1. Call forwarding through 'My Numbers'.
2. Call forwarding through 'Extensions'.
3. Call forwarding through 'IVR' during open hours.
4. Call forwarding through 'IVR' during closed hours.
To check how to forward from a handset please check the devices section of this helpdesk which can be found HERE
Call forwarding through 'My Numbers'
1. Navigate to Settings > My Numbers.
2. Choose the number you wish to forward.
3. In the 'Action' column choose 'Call Forward' and then add the number you wish to forward to in the 'Option' column.
Call forwarding through 'Extensions'
1. Navigate to Settings > Extensions.
2. Click on the name of the user you wish to call forward.
Timeout: Here you can choose how many seconds before the caller is forwarded.
Timeout Action: Choose the option "Diverts to another Extension/Shortcode/DDI.
Timeout Value: Enter the phone number/extension or shortcode to direct the call.
Call forwarding through 'IVR' during open hours.
1. Navigate to Settings > IVR Menu
2. Scroll down to the opening times section.
You can set a forward to the 'First' or 'Second' Action
First Action - Set 'Forward to' then insert the number you wish to be forwarded to.
The Second Action - If you would like to forward after they have gone through the first action you can choose 'Forward to' and then the number you wish to forward to.
If you would like the caller to be diverted if no action has been taken you can set the default action to 'Forward To' and enter the number you would like it to forward to.
Call forwarding through 'IVR' during closed hours.
1. Scroll down to the Closed / Out of office hours.
2. 'First Action' set to 'Forward To' then enter the number you want the caller to be forwarded to.
If you need, you can set the 'forward to' as the second action either. This can be helpful if you want a message to play before the caller is forwarded.