- Go to the ZoiPer website to download and install the program.
- Log in to the NUACOM website.
- Navigate to Settings > Extensions.
- Click on the extension number next to the person you wish to set up. On the drop-down menu select ‘SIP Credentials’.
*Keep this Username & Password shown below to hand, you will need these to enter into Zoiper*
- Open the Zoiper App.
- Enter your Nuacom Username & Password as above
In the next section add the domain secure-call.nuacom.net
- Skip the next page
- Set to SIP UDP
- Check to make sure there is a Green tick. This means you are connected to your account.
- To make a call, click the top left arrow to go back and find the 9 square keypad icon to dial.