Nuacom system supports multiple voicemail inboxes per account.
When there is a voicemail for your business the Message Indicator LED will be solid red and you will also hear a stuttered tone when lifting the handset off the hook.
To access your voicemail, you simply press the envelope button on the right-hand side of the handset or dial 171. Nothing could be easier! This will allow you to have better communications with your customers. With our voicemail service, you will never miss an important message.
Changing your voicemail greeting
- Enter your voicemail as outlined above.
- Press 0 (zero) to enter Mailbox Options.
- Press 1 to record the unavailable or press 2 to record the busy messages.
- Record your message and press hashtag (#).
- Press 1 to accept, 2 to listen back, or 3 to re-record or hang up to end.
Busy and Unavailable messages explained
The same voice mailbox can be used for calls after hours and during business hours when the call is not answered, for example.
The busy message is played in the following situation:
- When the voicemail is used for the call queue time-out.
- Ringing time-out or busy for an internal call, DDI, or when the action in IVR is set to call an extension.
The unavailable message is played:
- In the IVR, the after-hours action is set to voicemail.