PLEASE NOTE - brands such as Xiaomi / Huawei / Oppo / OnePlus may have their own proprietary operating system installed on their devices (MIUI & EMUI / HarmonyOS / ColorOS / OxygenOS)
which may not be fully compatible with the NUACOM mobile app as it has been built for Android devices.
NUACOM mobile app for Android is available on Google Play Store
On other types of devices, the screens could vary.
The app needs the following permissions:
- Access to the microphone for capturing device audio during the call.
- Access to the camera for video calls.
- After the successful login, the app will ask for Access to the "Calling Account". This permission is needed to integrate with the mobile phone dialler and provide a native experience for call handling.
- Please Note - Some Android devices do not natively add the account to your device,
if you encounter issues, please see - Setting the Call Account for the NUACOM Mobile App (ANDROID devices)
- Some Android devices use "Battery Optimisation" which blocks the app from running any operation while not open in the foreground. This is causing issues when NUACOM is expecting to receive an incoming call. The "Battery Optimisation" should be turned off for the NUACOM app.
- Allow the app to display over other apps. This permission is required for the NUACOM app to display the pop up calling screen when it gets a new incoming call and while the screen is locked.