- Use existing business phone numbers. New clients will have to port their numbers to NUACOM.
- Use all the NUACOM functionality like IVR, Call Recording, Call Queueing, Call Analytics... together with MS Teams.
- Users can mix and match NUACOM handsets and softphone apps with the Teams calling app.
- Support for dialing and call transfer from Teams to external numbers or NUACOM extensions.
- No additional equipment or software required.
Microsoft Licence Requirements:
One of the following for each user that will be using the integration:
- E5 which already includes the “Phone System” add-on.
- E3 + "Phone System" add-on.
- MS 365 Business Premium + "Phone System" add-on.
- MS 365 Business Standard + "Phone System" add-on.
Note: The optional Microsoft “Audio Conferencing” add-on is required if the user wished to join the phone calls to the Teams meeting.
You can find more detail about the licensing requirements in the official docs here.
NUACOM Licencing Requirement:
- Unlimited or Premium plan.
- Essential plan (min 30 users ) + Teams add-on.
- A Microsoft account with admin access to perform the set-up.
- A spare Microsoft license needed during the setup process which could be taken as a trial.
NUACOM engineer using the admin credentials will perform the following tasks:
- Add a new domain to the MS account: <company-name>.sbc1-teams.nuacom.net which will be the SBC (session border controller) between NUACOM PBX and MS Teams.
- Add a new voice route in Teams and map the NUACOM extensions to Teams users.
- Verification: check if the MS Teams user can see the dial pad inside Teams software and is able to make and receive calls.