Disclaimer: Salesforce is a third party product and a trademark of SalesForce inc.
To integrate the NUACOM phone system to Salesforce you must install the NUACOM Salesforce App.
The URL for this app would have been sent to you by NUACOM. If you do not have the latest URL for the app you can contact us to receive a new one.
Step 1. How to install the NUACOM Salesforce App
*Please Note: You MUST be already signed in to your Salesforce account*
- Enter the URL you were given into your web browser to begin the installation.
- You can choose who you would like to use the NUACOM app here. Most popular is to ‘Install for All Users’.
When you click the ‘Done’ button you will be redirected to your Salesforce account where you will see the now installed package.
Step 2. How to add Users
If not already in the ‘Setup’ section, navigate to the ‘Setup’ section within Salesforce. This can be found in the top right-hand corner.
Within this section search for ‘Call Center’. Navigate to Call Center > Call Centers as shown in the image below. Click on Continue to begin.
- Click on the NUACOM Softphone CTI
- Click on ‘Manager Call Center Users’
- Click ‘Add More Users’
- Below the fields, Click on the ‘Find’ button to see your current users on Salesforce.
- Select the user you wish to add and click ‘Add to Call Center’
Step 3. Adding the ‘Click to Call’ function to Salesforce.
If not already in ‘Settings’, navigate to the settings tab in the top right corner in Salesforce.
- Search for ‘App Manager’ in the search field on the left side.
- Within ‘App Manager’ choose the module you would like to show the click to call app in. In our example, we have chosen the Lightning Sales Console module. You do not have to stop at just one, you can add it to multiple modules within Salesforce by following the same steps as below.
- Once you choose a module, click on the drop-down arrow and click ‘edit’.
- Once in ‘App Settings’ Navigate down to ‘Utility Items’.
- Click the ‘Add Utility Item’ button.
- Scroll down and select ‘Open CTI Softphone’.
- In this menu, you can choose to edit any of the options shown.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to finish the setup.
Step 4. Completion
To make sure the ‘Click to Call’ app has been installed successfully navigate back to the sales module within Salesforce Lightning. You will see the NUACOM phone tab located on the bottom of the screen, as shown in the image below. The blue phone icon will also appear next to the leads/contacts phone number.
Return to your NUACOM account on the NUACOM Website.
Navigate to Settings > Apps & Integrations.
In your Salesforce integration section, you now need to allocate your NUACOM users to your Salesforce Users.
- Select the user you wish to assign and click ‘+Add’.
- When the user has been added click the ‘Save Users Config’ button.