- Log in to your NUACOM Account.
- Navigate through the menu on the left side of the screen to > Settings > Apps and Integrations.
- Once within the Apps and Integrations section, you will see our other integration platforms. Under the HubSpot section, Click on 'View/Edit' and then 'Connect'.
If already logged into HubSpot
A new window will open for HubSpot. Inside this window click on the button 'Grant access'.
If not logged into HubSpot
If you are not signed into Hubspot the window will open prompting you to log in before completing the connection to the Nuacom platform.
Once connected to HubSpot you can now select and allocate the NUACOM 'Extension' with the 'Users' on HubSpot.
- Click the drop-down menu under the NUACOM logo and select an extension.
- Under the HubSpot logo, select the corresponding user for this extension.
- Once all extensions are allocated to the corresponding users you can move to the next step.
- Click on the 'Configure' Button for the next setup steps.
Now you will see the 'Configure' page.
- Scroll down to the 'Call Event Notifications' section.
This is where you can set up events for all calls for your business.
By selecting the 'Action to:' menu you will have multiple options.
Hubspot - This is the CRM integration you have just set up.
There are three options here.
- All: If you wish to monitor all phones.
- Number: If you wish to monitor a specific number.
- Queue: Setup in the Queue section, monitor all calls from a group of phones, for example, all Sales phones.
When choosing 'Queue' you may select the group you have already set up.
When choosing 'Number' you must select the exact number you wish to monitor.
Choose to record all calls or not
• Do Not Include