- Log in to your NUACOM Account.
- Navigate through the menu on the left side of the screen to > Settings > Apps and Integrations.
- Once within the Apps and Integrations section, you will see our other integration platforms. Under the HubSpot section, Click on 'View/Edit' and then 'Connect'.
If already logged into HubSpot
A new window will open for HubSpot. Inside this window click on the button 'Grant access'.
If not logged into HubSpot
If you are not signed into Hubspot the window will open prompting you to log in before completing the connection to the Nuacom platform.
Once connected to HubSpot you can now select and allocate the NUACOM 'Extension' with the 'Users' on HubSpot.
- Click the drop-down menu under the NUACOM logo and select an extension.
- Under the HubSpot logo, select the corresponding user for this extension.
- You can click on the "+" button to add the next row.
- Once all extensions are allocated to the corresponding users you can move to the next step: Call data sync.
In the Call Data Sync section, you can choose to sync all call events or only events associated with particular phone numbers or queues. We recommend setting it as for "All".
You can also choose to send the call recording to HubSpot CRM (or not), together with the rest of the call data, with the call activity.
There are three options here.
- All: If you wish to monitor all phones.
- Number: If you wish to monitor a specific number.
- Queue: Setup in the Queue section, monitor all calls from a group of phones, for example, all Sales phones.
When choosing 'Queue' you may select the group you have already set up.
When choosing 'Number' you must select the exact number you wish to monitor.
Choose to record all calls or not
• Do Not Include
PS: do not forget to click on "Save". To close this modal, please click on the "x" on the top right, or just click outside the modal. Now, let's go to the last step and set up the click-to-call function.
- To be able to call directly from the HubSpot interface, you would need to install NUACOM Chrome Extension. You can find it on our Apps & Integrations page or by just clicking here.
- On NUACOM Chrome Web Store page, click on Add to Chrome. It may take 30 seconds for the NUACOM extension to be added.
- Once you have installed NUACOM Chrome Extension, on the top right of your Chrome Browser, please click on the Extension Icon, find NUACOM from the list of extensions and pin it.
- Then, click on the NUACOM extension and enter the same credentials you use to log in to your softphone and user portal. Once you are logged in, you will be required to choose your extension and the method of calling: ringing your extension or starting a call from your softphone. We recommend the second option if you use NUACOM desktop softphone and the first option if you only use NUACOM IP phones
- Furthermore, you can also enable/disable the option to edit the number before dialing and display an inbound call pop-up notification.
PS: We also offer the option to open a particular URL, using the Pop-up Notification button, but with the latest HubSpot Integration Update released in May 2021, this is no longer required by HubSpot clients using NUACOM softphone.
From August 2022, If you have the Nuacom and hubspot integrations linked,
when you click on the orange call button to make a call, you will now have the option to use Hubspot OR Nuacom to call