The Cisco SPA500S is a useful extension board designed for use with the Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phone. It is a great solution for business professionals wanting to simplify incoming call handling by quickly directing calls to the requested party and to monitor line status from a central location. It will greatly assist any business with its communication needs. It allows a company to provide a better customer service, much more efficiently.
- Easy to install, and designed exclusively for the Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones
- 32 programmable buttons simplify dialling and call transfers
- Multi-coloured LEDs monitor the status of each configured voice line via Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Two attendant consoles can be linked, for a total of 64 buttons
For efficient call handling, we’ll pre-configure and customize the extension board based on your business needs. We can program each of 32 buttons of the extension, so you could use it when required. Some of the most demanded features are:
- Call transfer – when you’re on a call press the button with the extension number to perform an Unattended (Blind) Transfer
- Call pickup – when a call comes in, press a button to pick up the call from another extension
- Open/close – manually switch between day/night mode. If you activate the night mode, the customers who call you will be directed to your out of hours message (numbered 18 in our system. For example: sorry we are closed right now, our opening hours are…) and the caller is sent to voicemail.
- BLF (Busy Lamp Field) – allows you to monitor the call status on different extensions. You can see the status of a call and distinguish it by the button colour (solid red – line in use, flashing red – line ringing, etc.)
- Much more
The extension board can be configured in multiple ways. Before delivering it, we’ll investigate your business communication flow and set it up as you wish. Please contact us for more details.